Ezine

Saturday, May 28, 2016

Swimming

After a long time I swam well today. I had forgotten swimming and was sad about it. But today I recalled and went back to the time in 2002 when I used to play with children in the swimming pool in Pune. It is an exhilarating feeling and has left me very excited.
I did vigorous exercise for one hour and am feeling very refreshed.It is almost therapeutic and makes one look forward to the whole day.
I would suggest everyone who can to take up this exercise and increase their stamina. I have been going to the gym for the past two weeks and used to swim on weekends. But today I recalled how I used to swim and gained back my prowess at the exercise.
Dear friends follow an exercise regimen as it refreshes you, thrills you and sends adrenaline pumping into your nerves, An early morning swim prepares you for the whole day. Morning cuppa in peace and one hour of swim and a nutritious breakfast makes you fit for the whole day.
I can't explain in words my feelings today and would like one and all to share this feeling.
To sum it up, take up swimming if you can ( that is if you have a pool at your disposal) and enjoy a healthy life.

No comments:

Post a Comment