Ezine

Monday, February 8, 2010

Favorite Songs and motivational quotes

Recently I saw a discussion on Linked in, asking people about their favorite songs or their favorite motivational quotes. One of my most favorite motivational quotes of course forms the descriptive  heading of this blog.
I intend to share some others with you today. I also intend to post some interesting quotes from the discussion. So here goes, after the quotes I’ll list my favorite songs .
To dare is to lose one's footing momentarily. Not to dare is to lose oneself

"We are all lying in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars." -Oscar Wilde
Stop All Criticism
Criticism never changes a thing. Refuse to criticize yourself. Accept yourself exactly as you are. Everybody changes. When you criticize yourself, your changes are negative. When you approve of yourself, your changes are positive.
Louise Hay


When life deals you lemons, you make lemonade
If you think you are beaten, you are,
if you think you dare not, you don't,
If you like to win, but you think you can't,
It is almost certain you won't.
If you think you'll lose, you're lost,
For out of the world we find,
Success begins with a fellow's will -
It's all in the state of mind.
If you think you are outclassed, you are,
You've got to think high to rise,
You've got to be sure of yourself before
you can ever win a prize.
Life's battles don't always go
to the stronger or faster man,
But soon or late the man who wins
is the man WHO THINKS HE CAN!
Think and grow rich
- Napoleon Hill
An investment in knowledge always pays the best interest. Benjamin Franklin
Never place a period where God has placed a comma. Gracie Allen
Independence is happiness.
Susan B. Anthony
Now to go to the list of my favorite songs. One of course is by ABBA, I have a dream( don’t know who sang the original, I have the one by ABBA), The other is by Carpenters, I’m on the top of the world. The next is also a great favorite of my brother and mine too, Carpenters again, Hurting each other.
Another favorite is by AQUA, If only I could turn back time…..many others…please share your favorite songs here…maybe I’ll link a youtube video of some of my other favorite songs.
Please share your favorite songs and quotes here…

No comments:

Post a Comment