Ezine

Wednesday, November 20, 2019

My attitude towards life

I have faced plenty of struggles in my life. On the personal front as well as the career front. Life has constantly thrown challenges at me and I have faced them sometimes as a fighter and at other times not so strongly. I feel life is a learning lesson and it teaches you something at all times. Through my failures and successes, I have also learnt some lessons.
Firstly, face every day with a smile. Every day is new, every moment is afresh and we don't know when an opportunity may be knocking at our door.
Winners never quit. This is an often repeated quote, but very true in life. We never know that with the next push we might win.
Every cloud has a silver lining. This is again a frequently repeated quote but in my most dark moments of life, I realized that I was a fighter in life and I could face every turmoil in my life with this too shall pass attitude.
Don't know how the world sees me but I see myself as a fighter. Someone who faces every challenge with a can-do it attitude. 
Life has thrown bouquets as well as brickbats at me and I have faced every challenge with a positive attitude. People have not supported me in my struggles and have actually enjoyed seeing me fail but my guardian angel has always protected me. I always find that one friend who stands by me through thick and thin. While there are plenty of people who want me to learn a lesson and see me fail. There are also those who secretly pray for me and wish me well. I may not always know my well-wishers and sometimes trust the wrong person as I tend to judge people at face value (a weakness, I know), but my well-wishers have seen me through thick and thin.
Thus my attitude in life always stays positive and I believe that for me, life always ends with a smile just like the Shepheard in The Alchemist, I find my treasure.

No comments:

Post a Comment