Ezine

Sunday, October 15, 2017

A Complete Woman

A woman I am wavering and moist.
Shaken by the triflest of turmoils.
Yet I am strong from inside,
Though soft as butter I appear from outside.
Life is an uphill climb for me at times.
When I choose to make things tough for myself.
It is a downhill spree when I am happy and full of high spirits,
I am a happy woman though at times I choose to be down in the dumps.
Is it always my choice how life appears to me?
I think so and so it is.
I make hell of heaven and heaven of hell,
By choosing to interpret or misinterpret things.
I have mood swings and I throw temper tantrums.
I am a woman of all colours.
Representing all shades of life.
I celebrate myself as a woman who is not perfect.
Neither do I want to be perfect.
What I want to be and I am is a complete woman.

No comments:

Post a Comment