Ezine

Wednesday, August 8, 2018

Revelation of the inner self

I lean against the pole to find a support
Is it my weaker self?
looking for something to depend on
Or my body demanding a respite from long hours of standing
Why is my body looking for support
Do I want to merge into another?
Is the merging a completion in itself?
Or it leads to several other desires?
Is the merging an outcome of the inner longing to find support
Or is it just a short resting point?
Where from we move on the weary journey of life?
Did I say weary, but life isn't weary in itself,
The act of living may sometimes wear us out.
I wonder as these thoughts crowd my mind
Do I need support or do I seek completion?
Do I seek respite or want to indulge in a dream?
Let me not worry at the thoughts crowding my mind
One day there will definitely be a revelation.
I am sure my seeking heart shall find its answers.

No comments:

Post a Comment