Ezine

Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Margaret

This particular event occurred when I was working with a BPO called Zenta, in Hiranandani Gardens Powai. We used to have two shifts. 6 pm to 3 am and 2 am to 10.30 am. I was working in the first shift that day. My group was waiting for the cabs at 3 am to leave for home. My friend Milton said, "Laya when you go home today you will see Margaret." I got scared and told him not to frighten me as I had a long walk in the dark to my house at dockyard colony in Kanjur Marg.
We boarded our cabs and left for home. I got down at the gate of dockyard colony. As I began walking through the dark expanse of road, I heard the sound of heels clicking on the road. I began walking faster as I became nervous the sound of heels matched my pace. I began running and looked behind. I saw a woman in bridal finery in white. I screamed and somehow got into the lift of my building. I pressed the fourth floor and reached home. I pressed the door of my house open and went inside. I went to sleep when I opened my eyes, my sister was shaking me. She called out my name and asked me what happened. In the doorway, I could see the woman in white smiling at me. I screamed and fainted.    

No comments:

Post a Comment