Ezine

Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Dear Readers,
Some of you might be missing my stories on my blog. I have compiled them in a book and published them on kindle. Here is the link http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00M8AZCHG. Read the book and write a review. I look forward to reader response. Meanwhile I will be adding new stories to my blog. Some of them may have a personal note and others might be my observations of life. I'm planning to base a story in Dubai as I'm going to visit Dubai in Dec.
I have observed life very closely and have been impressed by people I came in contact with. Whether it was the girl whose father didn't allow her to study beyond tenth grade or the girl who left school after sixth grade.
I have also met many guys and their views of life and attitude towards girls has inspired my stories. More stories to come your way keep reading my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment